‘Moments In Life Recorded In Lino’. Hannah is a lino printer whose work is inspired by events in her life and her lino prints are a way that she processes them that have meaning for others.
Hannah loves to explore nature and finds beauty in nature’s tiny details which she turns into surface pattern designs for wallpaper and fabric, using both digital printing and hand printing methods.
Hannah’s current work is focused the seasonality of plants and life events and how they are intrinsically linked.
Thornton Le Dale.
£3.00 - £550
Hazelgarth is situated on the right hand side of Westgate close to the bottom. An open studio sign will be outside to identify the studio. The studio is located round the back of the property in the garden.
The parking is on the street.
There are steps up to the garden and steps up to the studio.
Are available on site but no disabled toilet- nearest disabled toilet in Thornton Dale at the village carpark.
The experience of visiting my studio will allow people to immerse themselves into the lino printing process by:
- Printing station set up to have a go to create own mini prints
- Explanations of the process and opportunities to sign up to lino printing sessions.
- Various work in progress.
- Opportunity to buy limited edition prints, ceramics, textiles or hand printed lampshades.
- Sketch books, including developmental work and artist’s proofs to understand the developmental process of printmaking.
- Refreshments available in the garden and toilet facilities.
- (Depending on weather)